Permit sites of authorities

Information pages of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry

Data Protection page of Statistics Finland

Research data request pages of the Social Insurance Institution KELA

Standardised application form for applying for permission to use the registers of THL or the Ministry of Social Affairs and Health

This form is only in Finnish. The form requests information on the following items: the title of the study; the data controller, i.e. the organisation or research team that uses the research data and is responsible for them; the person or research team in charge of the study; the members of the team that will use the data; the purpose of the study; the information content of the proposed research data file; the principles of data protection that are in use; and the plan for archiving or destroying the data after the project is completed. The timeframe of the study has to be defined.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s